Since fall is just around the corner, I am starting to think ahead and I am getting a bit excited. I love baking and cooking when the weather starts getting cooler. Today I have a yummy treat for you to make that is fall inspired! It is the Scarecrow Hat Treats no bake. These are not only really delicious, but they are simple to make and perfect for after-school snacks for your kids.
*This post includes my Amazon affiliate links
These scarecrow hat treats no bake only require a few yummy ingredients. I tried to Google these yummy scarecrow hat treats, but nothing came up. So, hopefully, my recipe will help those of you searching for a yummy scarecrow treat will now be able to actually find a recipe to make them!
Scarecrow Hat Treats No Bake
Below is everything you will need to create these yummy Scarecrow hat treats! You can print the recipe HERE.
Scarecrow Hat Treats No Bake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
● 1 ¼ c butterscotch flavored baking chips
● ⅓ c creamy peanut butter
● 1 5oz can chow mein noodles
● 24 Bugles Original Flavor Corn Snacks
● 2-3 Fruit Roll-Ups, tie-dye or in red, orange, or yellow
● 1 Fruit by the Foot
● Sharp paring knife
Recipe for Scarecrow Hat Treats No Bake:
1. In a medium glass bowl, heat the butterscotch chips for 1 minute at 70% power. Stir well. Add the peanut butter, and microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Stir well until completely smooth and creamy.
2. Pour the chow mein noodles into a large bowl, and add the butterscotch mixture, reserving approximately 1 tablespoon. Mix well until all
ingredients are incorporated.
3. Line a cutting board or baking sheet with wax paper. Drop the butterscotch/chow mein noodles by rounded tablespoon onto the wax
paper, and flatten slightly. These will be the brim of the hat. Dip the Bugles Corn Snacks into the reserved butterscotch and peanut butter
mixture, and place in the center of the butterscotch hat brim. Place in the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
4. On a piece of wax paper roll out the Fruit Roll-Up, and slice into thin strips with a sharp paring knife. Once the butterscotch has set, wrap the Fruit Roll-Up around the base of the Bugle Corn Snack. You can either fold the Fruit Roll-Up over to make it a thicker band or wrap one layer around the base. This will be the band of the hat.
5. On the same piece of wax paper roll out the Fruit by the Foot. Cut into small squares, and then make small slits around the square to resemble a patch. Place the patch on the Bugles, and press lightly to get them to attach. Refrigerate again for about 3 minutes, and serve. Refrigerate leftovers for up to two weeks.
And, there you have it! Delicious Scarecrow Hat Treats No Bake! Mmmm! Let me know if you make these for your family! I would love to know how they turn out! If you like these delicious fall treats, then you might just love these SpongeBob Squarepants Rice Crispy Treats! So fun and yummy!